This is not even close to an exhaustive collection; only the ones I took time to save.
Thank you to those who created them and please feel free to use them in your social media.
If there are memes you think I am missing, please feel free to send them to me at email@example.com.
Before we start, some quick facts on the diseases we vaccinate against:
- Chicken Pox = itchy rash; 5-7 days; resolves itself
- Diptheria = low fever, sore throat; many infections are asymptomatic or mild; treat with antitoxin and antibiotics
- Haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib) = flu symptoms, stiff neck; treat with antibiotics for 10 days
- Hepatitis A = transmitted orally through feces; children usually have no symptoms; flu symptoms, jaundice; resolves itself
- Hepatitis B = transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids; flu symptoms, jaundice; most people do not show symptoms; acute Hep B resolves itself
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) = transmitted sexually; usually resolves itself with no symptoms; takes years to develop into cancer; regular pap screens prevent cancer; vaccine discontinued in Japan due to adverse reactions
- Influenza – a.k.a. “the flu”; high fever, cold symptoms, vomiting; lasts 7-10 days; resolves itself; vaccine contains mercury (thimerosal)
- Measles = fever, cold symptoms, rash; 7-10 days; resolves itself
- Meningitis = flu symptoms, stiff neck; usually caused by bacteria or virus; viral usually causes no symptoms and resolves itself; bacterial is spread through saliva (kissing); most people who ‘carry’ the bacteria never become sick; bacterial is treated with antibiotics
- Mumps = fever, swelling of salivary glands; many people show no symptoms; resolves itself within a few weeks
- Pertussis = a.k.a. “whooping cough”; resolves itself
- Pneumococcus = flu symptoms, stiff neck; treat with antibiotics
- Poliomyelitis = 72% of infections cause no symptoms; 25% flu-like symptoms that last 2-5 days; 0.5% leads to more severe symptoms such as paralytic polio; only people with the paralytic infection are considered to have the disease
- Rotavirus = vomiting, diarrhea; children, even those that are vaccinated, may develop rotavirus disease more than once.
- Rubella = a.k.a. “three day measles”; flu symptoms; 1-3 days; 25 to 50% of people infected with rubella will not experience any symptoms; resolves itself
- Tetanus = sudden, painful contractions of muscle groups; caused by Clostridium tetani transmitted through broken skin; prevention is to allow wound to bleed freely because the bacteria needs oxygen to germinate; treatment is tetanus immunoglobulin injection and hospitalization
Vaccine Risks = ALL product inserts list numerous potential reactions including impaired immune system; autoimmune disorders; and/or death.
Vaccines that shed (are contagious): Measles, Mumps, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Oral Polio, Rubella, Rotavirus, Influenza (Flumist).
CDC.gov (main source)
medscape.com (elaboration on Tetanus and Hib; Japan withdraws HPV recommendation)
immunize.org/packageinserts/ (Flu vaccine ingredient; adverse reactions)
NOW, BACK TO ANTI-VAX MEMES WE LOVE...LET'S START BY LIGHTENING THE MOOD...
|The kind of ignorance we must put up with ^^^|